- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
MSI motherboards feature all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield.
MSI motherboards are built with enhanced audio and advanced LAN networking capabilities that turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
Each MSI motherboard is built based on the specific topic in order to match different tastes and favors. Furthermore, MSI also adopts the modern style to design the heatsink through huge surface and sleek but simple cuts in order to make the heatsink and appearance looks ripped and powerful. Combined with neutral color, such as black, grey and silver, as the main background, MSI motherboard can perfect fit different RGB LED effects and strongly shows the gamers tunes.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
- Socket: AM4
- CPU (Max Support): RYZEN 9
- Chipset: AMD® B450 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC) For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9) 2667/2800/2933/3000/3066/3200/3466/3600/3733/3866/4000/4133 by A-XMP OC mode
For AMD Other CPU 2667/2800/2933/3000/3066/3200/3466 by A-XMP OC mode
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Max Memory (GB): 128
- PCI-E x16: 2
- PCI-E Gen: Gen3(PCI_E1), Gen2(PCI_E4)
- PCI-E x1: 3
- SATAIII: 6
- M.2 Slot: 1
- RAID: 0/1/10
- TPM (header): 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 2(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 1(Gen2, Type C), 1(Gen2, Type A), 2(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 2
- Serial ports(Front): 1
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- DVI-D: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: ATX
- CrossFire: Yes
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 10 64-bit, Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI B450 Tomahawk Max AM4 ATX Gaming Motherboard – Black x1
- SATA cables 15cm x2
- Driver CD x1
- IO Shield x1
- User Guide x1
- Quick Install Guide x1
|Dimensions||26.9 × 6.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.